Who’s the next president of the United States going to be? Well, diversity taught us a big-time lesson during the last election, and now we are here to tell you that it can indeed show us who we are casting our name for in the Write-in ballot for the 2012 presidential elections: PEDRO. The first Hispanic president of the United States of America!
That’s right – we are bringing back one of the most classic of all low budget PG13 rated comedies to ever grace the silver screen: Napoleon Dynamite. But it’s up to YOU to help us get Pedro elected into office! That’s why there’s never been a better time to get reconnected with this cult classic than there is now!
Pedro NEEDS your support and you can help him get more votes by sporting a classy Vote for Pedro T-Shirt today! Imagine if there were vending machines at all workplaces, freedom, and equality in ALL lunchrooms and extended work breaks – or recesses – for all AMERICANS.
While we are busy reliving the adventure that made us laugh-out-loud (lol) more times than we care to admit – let’s take a stroll down Napoleon Dynamite memory lane for a tad bit.
Top Ten Most Memorable Moments in Napoleon Dynamite
1. When Uncle Rico tosses a raw steak at Napoleon, smacking him in the face with a resounding THWACK!
2. Uncle Rico’s many hilarious antics with filming himself throwing the football and his unrelenting homage to his wife-beater van.
3. Napoleon: “I used a flipping 12 gauge – GEEZ!”
5. The infamous final dance routine by Mr. Dynamite.
6. The hidden Kip “I love technology” wedding song after the final credits.
7. Napoleon: “You know, like nunchaku skills, bow-hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills."
8. Grandma: “Knock it off, Napoleon! Just make yourself a dang
9. Napoleon: “That’s like a dollar an hour!”
And the number ONE most memorable moment goes to KIP: “Your Mom Goes to College!”
Check out the Video of this HILARIOUS moment!
And now – drum roll please – here is your only reason why you ever need to Vote for Pedro for president, in the future commander in chief’s own words: “Vote for me … and all of your wildest dreams will come true!”
Show your support for Pedro with our awesome Reasons to Vote for Pedro T-Shirts!