Who is the Cast in the new X-Men Movie?
Yes, there is another X-Men movie coming out. It will hit theaters on the 23rd of May and is titled: X-Men: Days of Future Past.
In this installment of the ever popular series we see the X-Men sending Wolverine into the past. The mission that he is on is to change the course of history. If he fails in this mission then it could spell doom for humans and mutants alike. The reason that Wolverine is sent back instead of any of the others is because his healing factor enables him to be able to live through the rigors of traveling through time.
Most of the movie was filmed in Canada.
As far as the cast goes…most of them you already know and love in their various roles but there may be some new faces…here is the rundown:
- Wolverine (as always) is played by Hugh Jackman. Professor Charles Xavier is played by the venerable Patrick Stewart in the present and by James McAvoy in the past. The present day Magneto is played by Sir Ian McKellen and the younger version of Magneto is played by Michael Fassbender.
- Jennifer Lawrence reprises her role as Mystique or Raven. The amazing Peter Dinklage plays Bolivar Trask. We see Even Peters in the role of Quicksilver or Pietro Maximoff and Nicholas Hoult is seen as Beast or Hank McCoy. Miss Ellen Page plays Shadowcat or Kitty Pryde and we see Anna Paquin in the role of Rogue or Marie.
- It is no surprise to see Halle Berry back as Storm or Ororo Munroe. Then you have Shawn Ashmore as Iceman and Bobby Drake. Bingbing Fan plays Blink or Clarice Ferguson and we see Lucas Till in the role of Havok or Alex Summers.
- Booboo Stewart plays a dual role also as both Warpath and James Proudstar and we see Morgan Lily as a Young Raven. Adan Canto plays Sunspot or Roberto Da Costa and Kelsey Grammer is rumored to pay an older version of Beast or Hank McCoy!
- Daniel Cudmore is playing Warpath or Piotr Rasputin while we see Omar Sy in the role of Bishop and Evan Jonigkeit as Toad. William Stryker is to be played by Josh Helman and Ink will be Gregg Lowe.
As far as principle cast goes, there you have it. This particular X-Men movie is the seventh in the series and serves as a sequel to X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men: First Class.
When you go to see this movie in the theaters, you may want to stay seated until all of the credits have been run because you might just see something interesting in them…don’t worry, no spoilers here!